Once you’ve selected your firearm, and made your purchase, remember that we will not send the gun directly to your doorstep in the mail.
To pick up your firearm, you will need to find a local dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any reputable gun store in your area will work just fine if they accept firearm transfers. Just because they sell firearms doesn’t mean they will accept your transfer. Click here for a list of FFLs that take transfers.
After the gun arrives at the FFL, the process becomes the same as buying in person.
If you would like to keep the process as speedy as possible, set up your FFL pickup location before you even order your weapon.
Here are the steps:
- Contact your local FFL
- Inform them that you would like to have your firearm shipped to them for pickup (tell the FFL if the gun is coming from Ford Tactical Arms.
- Ask them about their fee for providing the pickup service (usually around $25-75, but it varies depending on the state and individual FFL)
- If you agree with the fee, arrange the transfer
- Provide your local FFL with our contact information so that the FFL can send proof of their license to us.
- Let us know who your FFL is and the address to which they will be sending the firearm.
We do not transfer firearms to California FFLs. To ensure what you are buying is legal in your state; click here for restrictive state laws by state.